IOMAXIS has a career opportunity for a Cyber Operations Subject Matter Expert (Infrastructure-Access), at Lackland AFB-San Antonio, TX.
The Cyber Subject Matter Expert (SME) will provide support and in-depth subject matter expertise to the 67th Cyber Operations Group (COG). The 67th COG provides technical assistance to the 67th Commander by reviewing, evaluating, and formulating cyber concepts, objectives, and policies to govern the group and its subordinate units. The 67th COG also analyzes, plans and directs implementation of new technologies, inserting judicious efficiencies into the group's cyber capabilities. The SME will provide advice on strategies and current technologies, as well as general day-to-day staffing, of intelligence, systems, and tool requirements. The SME will be familiar with Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) and will be well-versed in real world OPLANS, CONPLANS, deliberate and contingency planning. The SME will be familiar with current Air Force operational units and the Cyber Mission Forces (CMF) construct. The SME will be familiar with Air Force requirements submission processes and be able to document technical requirements. The SME will also be familiar with the Air Force Intelligence Community and be able to submit, read, report, and use this knowledge (Intelligence) to advise and shape future capabilities and technical solutions. The SME must have excellent technical, problem-solving, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Oversee the quality of all the technical aspects of plausible solutions. This includes determining the most efficient solutions given operations directives, regulations, and unit constraints.
· Oversee the transition from technical solution to operational unit. Ensure all unit requirements are fulfilled.
· Brief and discuss possible solutions. Equate and explain the trade-offs for decision makers.
· Seek input and construct, coordinate, and track system requirements to their conclusion of operations acceptance.
· Submit and understand intelligence requirements to determine threats, plan for those threats, and provide recommendations to counter those threats.
· Provide developmental support to the acquisition community by explaining requirements, coordinating with the operations units, and continuously tracking developmental milestones.
Cyber Operations SME Support (Infrastructure-Access):
The SME will provide input, oversight, and advice on current and future network technologies that will provide Air Force units with the ability to achieve cyber effects in support of COCOM objectives.
· The SME will interface with operational units, decision makers, developers, acquisition personnel, and the group technical director to compile, coordinate, and submit requirements as well as oversee the development of and transition to operations.
· Must be familiar with OPSEC type processes and how that is used to protect DOD assets.
· Must be able to write CONOPs and stay abreast of current and future network technologies, techniques, and innovations.
· Must have networking background to include LAN or WAN configuration and establishment.
· Must be familiar with infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and have some understanding of Software Defined Networks (SDN).
· Should have a basic understanding of protocols, interfaces, and interconnections that could limit the Air Force's cyber capabilities.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college. A minimum of three (3) years recent experience in the direct performance of a major program, project, or activity relating to Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) or planning.
US citizenship with a
WHY IOMAXIS: Unleash your potential and make a dramatic impact!
Over the past 10 years, IOMAXIS has advanced the state of Cyber RDT&E by bringing together the best software, hardware, and communications experts in the industry to help Federal agencies and organizations develop critical solutions for difficult missions around the globe. Today, we’re proud to say the most important Federal clients rely on our solutions to perform their missions by developing solutions faster, reducing complexity, cutting costs, and providing a profound level of innovation. IOMAXIS helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their client, America and its people. IOMAXIS leads the industry in developing superior services and technologies, delivering actionable capabilities and insight— right when customers need it most.
IOMAXIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.